Do women with breast cancer get uterine tumors?

I am a 34 year old breast cancer survivor, and I'm beginning to worry that I have a uterine tumor. Are women who have had any kind of cancer (or breast cancer specifically) more likely to get cysts?
Any time you have a concern that you may be developing a tumor, you should seek medical attention right away. In the case of a uterine tumor, it is probably best for you to see an OBGYN. I will start off by saying that uterine tumors usually do not start off as cysts, though some ovarian tumors do start of as cysts. Some women that get breast cancer at a young age are more likely to get ovarian tumors (not uterine tumors). These are women that have the BRCA gene which increases chances of getting breast and ovarian cancer. The most common type of uterine cancer is endometrial cancer. Women that are at risk for this type of cancer are typically overweight and may have a small increased chance of having breast cancer. So I think the questions for you are 1. What symptoms are you having that are worrying you about ovarian cancer, and 2. Have you been tested for the BRCA gene? I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your OBGYN. He or she can take a more detailed history or your worrisome symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. Your doctor may decide to perform a pelvic ultrasound to look for ovarian cysts. If you have not been tested for the BRCA gene, you probably should be. You may also warrant a referral to a cancer geneticist in order to better determine if you have any other risks. Good luck.