Can an ultrasound tell whether a woman is a virgin?

Is it possible to see on an ultrasound whether or not a woman is a virgin? I have heard that there is no way to see for certain, and I hope that's true - I don't feel comfortable with the technician seeing and knowing that about me.
As you probably know, ultrasound is an imaging technique that uses sound waves to examine the different types of structures within the body. The most common types of ultrasounds that are performed are on the heart (echocardiogram), performed on the liver an gall bladder (right upper quadrant ultrasound), and performed on the pelvis. Ultrasounds are done on the pelvis during the work up of many symptoms including unexplained pelvic pain, cramping, sense of fullness, or an abnormal finding on a pelvic exam. They are safe, and to not expose you to any harmful radiation. The good news is that there is no way to tell for sure if a women is a virgin by ultrasound. Thus you do not have to worry about the ultrasound technician knowing whether or not you are a virgin. Ultrasound technicians are professionals who have spent 2 additional years and school and spend all day performing these scans. They will treat you with the utmost respect. If you are uncomfortable with the situation the day of your ultrasound, you can always cancel it and schedule an appointment with your OBGYN or primary care physician, whoever ordered the ultrasound done. He or she can always perform the ultrasound themselves if you are uncomfortable with someone else.