Can eggs reach the uterus through twisted fallopian tubes?

I'm 28 and it was just diagnosed that I probably have twisted fallopian tubes. What I want to know now is what this will do to my eggs. Is it still possible for my eggs to reach the uterus, or will the twists make it impossible for me to get pregnant?
Twisted fallopian tubes are sometimes caused by an ovarian cyst or sometimes reasons unknown. There are two important questions when dealing with twisted tubes. First, do the twists still allow for adequate blood flow. Tubular torsion that results in strangulation of blood flow is very painful and often results in emergency surgery. The second question is whether or not the twisted tubes are still open. If they are open, then it is likely that you can still get pregnant. If they are not open, then there may be a procedure or operation to open them and allow for normal conception and pregnancy to occur. The fallopian tube patency can be assessed by a hysterosalpingography procedure. If the the worst case scenario pans out and your tubes are not patent, and they are not fixable. There are still options to get pregnant. In vitro fertilization is a process by which your eggs are collected from your ovaries and fertilized with your partner's sperm. A few days later, the fertilized embryos are placed in your uterus in hopes that one will implant. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your OBGYN. He or she will be able to answer this question accurately because they will have the results of your studies at hand to give you the most accurate information. Goo luck.