Can blackheads form on the underside of eyelids?

I'm 23 and I've got a really weird question about blackheads. Is it possible for them to form on the underside of your eyelids? Last week my eyes start feeling really irritated and eventually I pulled up my eyelid and it looks like there are several blackheads on the underside. What should I do?
The first thing, if your eyes feel very irritated you should seek medical care soon, as prolonged irritation or scratching of the eyes can lead to scarring. Also if you are a contact wearer, you should remove your contacts immediately and use eyeglasses until your are evaluated. There are several causes of black spots inside the eyelids. One possibility is a mole, or nevus, inside the eyelid. These are collections of pigmented cells which can sometimes become elevated and irritating to the eye. They are usually benign but at the same time they should be checked out. Another possibility would be a stye or hordeolum, which are clogged glands at the edge of the eye lid. Sometimes these can become quite inflamed and painful, although they usually respond to compresses and watchful waiting. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular concerns will require a physical examination by your personal physician. If symptoms persist setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor or your eye doctor is advised.

Other Ophthalmologists