What is the differenec between Impetigo and acne?

How can you tell the difference between impetigo and acne? My teenage daughter has what I thought might just be acne, but she says it definitely started as a clearish bump with fluid? Is there a good way to know one from the other?
Acne is caused when skin pores become clogged by dead skin and other debris. The result is various bumps, whiteheads and blackheads, on the face, tending to cluster on the nose, cheeks and forehead. The bumps are relatively dry and do not tend to blister unless picked at. Impetigo, on the other hand, is a bacterial infection of the skin. It tends to cluster right at the corners of the mouth and below the nose on the lip. It begins with blistering spots that weep clear fluid that dries to a yellow crust. Impetigo is highly contagious and requires antibiotic treatment. Finally herpes infections can show up inside the mouth and at the corners of the mouth as round blistering spots that dry and crust over, but they are not so numerous as impetigo spots and do not give the yellow crust. They are also more painful. As always the diagnosis and the management of your daughter's concerns will require a physical examination by her personal physician. Setting up a visit with her pediatrician might be indicated.