Do vertigo trackers exist?

Is there a good way to track vertigo? I'm thinking like an app for my phone or even just a decent computer program that I could use to try to analyze when, where and why I have episodes of vertigo?
Anytime you feel like you are having symptoms that may be vertigo, you should see a qualified health care professional. In this case, the best types of physicians to see about vertigo are neurologists, ear nose and throat doctors, and even sometimes primary care physicians. Unfortunately, there is no application or computer program that any physician would recommend to analyze episodes of vertigo. Such programs run too high a risk of misdiagnosing someone, and vertigo is not something that you can afford to be misdiagnosed. As you probably know, vertigo is the feeling of spinning that can result in nausea and sometimes vomiting. It sometimes can originate from problems in the inner ear and sometimes from problems in the brain. The best thing for you to do is note for your doctor whether your vertigo occurs randomly or with motion, whether you experience ringing in the ears or hearing loss, and if your vertigo is associated with a headache. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a detailed history of your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. This should be all that is necessary to determine if you have vertigo. If you do have vertigo, other tests may be necessary to determine its origin. Good luck.

Nearby Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors

Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor