Can old lesions cause new symptoms?

I'm a middle aged woman who years ago was diagnosed with a liver lesion that we left alone because it turned out to be benign. Now I'm having some of the same symptoms again, like feeling that I'm full all the time. Could these symptoms be the result of the old lesion, or do I have a new one?
It sounds like you may have had a liver hemangioma or adenoma or one of several other benign liver lesions in the past. Often, as you say these lesions are just watched if they are not of concern. Ultimately, however, the symptoms you are experiencing could be caused by multiple medical conditions, not just the recurrence of a liver lesion. Therefore, it will be important to have a full and thorough medical examination to determine what is going on. For example, feeling full all the time can be a sign of stomach inflammation (gastritis), a stomach ulcer, or even a tumor growing in the stomach. Constipation and food allergies can produce similar symptoms. Of course liver problems may present this way, as may ovarian problems. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular concerns will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor as soon as possible is strongly recommended.