Does laser therapy work for leg pain?

I'm a 27 year old woman with very bad leg pain, that (after reading about it) I'm suspecting might be caused by an arterial blockage. If that's true, is there a way to treat it with lasers, so I wouldn't have to get more traumatic surgery?
First of all the condition that you are talking about, arterial claudication, or pain in the legs when exercising due to poor blood flow or blockage in arteries of the legs, would be a very rare condition in someone who is 27 years old. This is a degenerative condition of the arteries caused by life-long risk factors. Other more likely possibilities are related to chronic back pain or nerve compression. It sounds like you may have already had surgery, since you allude to wanting to avoid 'more traumatic surgery.' It is difficult to say more without knowing more details, but I suspect that the pain you have in the legs is related to this prior surgery and probably to a back injury. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular condition will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor to discuss these issues is advised.

Other Orthopedic Surgeons