Can Hepatitis C cause one to become sluggish?

If I shared a needle with somebody who has hepatitis C, and I got it that way, could that result in my having a sluggish feeling? I haven't had any other problems, but I'm 25 and I don't usually get sick. I want to watch for symptoms, though.
Anytime you think you have been exposed to a disease such as hepatitis C, it is always a good idea to see a qualified health care professional right away. In this case, it is probably best for you to first see a primary care physician such as a family doctor. Hepatitis C is a virus which attacks the liver very slowly causing liver failure, cirrhosis, and sometimes liver cancer. It is acquired through blood products, sharing needles, or in some cases through sexual contact. Most people do not have any symptoms early on. When symptoms early on do occur, they are usually similar to getting the flu (fatigue, feeling run down, loss of appetite, fever, muscle aches, and abdominal pain). Signs of liver dysfunction sometimes occur early and can cause jaundice (a yellow discoloration of the skin and eyes). I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a more detailed history of your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. Since you have risk factors and possible symptoms, you should probably be tested for Hepatitis C. In the future, you should not share needles with anyone and seek help for intravenous drug addiction. Good luck.