Is there a link between Alzheimer's and antiperspirants?

I have read several things about the supposed link between Alzheimer's disease and aluminum-containing antiperspirants. Is there evidence to support this link? I don't want to believe everything I read about this, but I also want to err on the side of caution.
Alzheimer's is a degenerative brain condition which is the leading cause of dementia in the world. The condition leads to progressive loss of cognitive function and social impairment. There are not screening tests for Alzheimer's disease and there is no cure. The rumors that there is an association between Alzheimer's and antiperspirants date back to a study in the 1960's which showed that people with Alzheimer's had aluminum deposits in the brain. Many antiperspirants contain aluminum. However the issue has been studied intensively since, and no studies have replicated this finding of an association between aluminum and Alzheimer's. Therefore no Alzheimer's experts currently believe that there is an association with antiperspirant use. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular concerns will require a physical examination by your personal physician. If you have any symptoms of Alzheimer's you should set up an office visit with your primary care doctor as soon as possible.

Other Neurologists