What is the best way to remove buttock hair?

I'm a teenage girl and my bum has some hair on it that I'm really embarassed about. Do most women shave or wax this? What's the best way to get rid of bum hair? Is there a way that isn't painful?
The simplest way to remove buttock hair is to shave it periodically. This method works anywhere on the body. The only concern is that there is a slightly higher risk of having ingrown hairs in this area of the body with shaving than elsewhere. Another excellent method is waxing. Waxing has the advantage of completely removing the hairs, so it doesn't have to be repeated as frequently as shaving and it has a lower risk of in grown hairs. It is however briefly quite uncomfortable during the waxing. Other methods that are more permanent include electrolysis and laser hair removal. Both of these methods permanently kill off the hairs so that they do not grow back. Unfortunately, both methods require several treatments and can be quite expensive. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular condition will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor or your dermatologist might be indicated.
Have further Questions? See a doctor!