Does Vitamin B help with morning sickness?

I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy and I haven't had any morning sickness. I heard that taking high amounts of vitamin B is 1. good for your baby's brain and 2. helps prevent morning sickness from happening in the first place. Is there any truth to either of these claims?
Morning sickness is a very common problem during pregnancy, especially in the first few months. The fact that you are already well along in your first trimester of pregnancy without having any episodes of morning sickness is encouraging news and suggests maybe you will get through without having any. Although taking a prenatal multivitamin during the pregnancy is important for you and your baby's health, B vitamins in and of themselves are not important in extra doses for your baby's health. The daily prenatal vitamin you are taking has all of the B vitamins in it that you should need. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is sometimes used in cases of morning sickness. Several studies have shown that it reduces rates of morning nausea, although it does not prevent vomiting interestingly enough. Therefore, it is best used in cases of 'queasiness' that do not lead to vomiting. If you do not have any queasiness, then there is no reason that you should take vitamin B6 in doses above those found in your prenatal vitamin. Again, the fact that you have not yet had any morning sickness means you may get by without getting it. As always, talk to your OB / GYN doctor if you have any other questions about your pregnancy!