What causes headaches and fatigue?

I am a 39 year old woman and since last year I've had persistent headaches and nausea that noone has been able to diagnose. At times I have thght these were symptoms of PMS, but it doesn'toccur consistently or regularly, just frequenctly enough to cause me grief. Why is this happeniing to me?
Your symptoms sound very frustrating and it is important to make sure that you see your primary care provider who is familiar with your past medical history to discuss your current symptoms and address appropriate follow up testing and treatments. There are numerous causes of persistent headaches and nausea ranging from benign to more serious. A common cause of headaches that are associated with nausea is migraine headaches. Migraines are headaches that usually affect one side of the head and are characterized by sensitivity to light and sound, throbbing pain, nausea, and sometimes an aura. They are usually relieved by sleep and oftentimes medication is needed if they are more severe. Other common causes of headache and nausea are withdrawal from caffeine and alcohol, inner ear disorders, and even stress. It would be helpful for yourself and your doctor if you started to keep a headache diary. This way you can keep track of any pattern in your headaches and nausea and look for possible triggers such as lack of sleep, stress, menstruation or consuming certain foods or drinks. Headaches can be very frustrating, especially when you do not have a diagnosis. Try to maintain the healthiest lifestyle possible to avoid headaches by getting enough sleep, drinking plenty of water, avoiding caffeine and alcohol, and minimizing stress.