Why do I get these pains in my right side?

I'm 24 female. with no issues. this has been going on for about 2 years give or take. It hasn't happened for a little bit but that's it usually goes for some reason. But all of the sudden I'll start to get a pain always in my right side. I'll start to feel it right bellow my rib cage and goes all the way around to my back. it usually starts just a slight pain but then it just gets bad pretty fast, I start sweating really bad (I was in like 30 degree weather and took my jacket off and was still sweating bad) and I have to lay down almost into a ball cause it hurts so bad and I try to put pressure on it like kinda pressing underneath my ribs but sometimes if I lay on my stomach it helps. And if i can get myself to get some like really deep burps out before it gets really bad it actually helps a lot(i know it sounds weird but when I get a good burp out I can tell because it feels different - don't know how to really put that). Its just I don't always have it - sometimes I can go a few months perfectly fine or just a few weeks... I was just wondering if you might have any advice of what it possible could be and? or what I need to do?
I definitely recommend seeing your primary care doctor as soon as possible, because the pain sounds quite severe and it should be addressed. In the meantime, if you experience any warning red flags, such as blood in the bowel movements, fever, worsening pain, or severe nausea and vomiting you should go to the emergency room for immediate evaluation. There are several possible explanations for the pain you are experiencing, including simply heartburn or gas pains. However, given how severe and episodic the pain is, I would also be worried about gallstones or an inflammation of the gallbladder, particularly if the pain is worse with fatty meals and also causes bloating or diarrhea. Pancreatitis, or inflammation of the pancreas, would be another possibility which can also be related to gallstones among other things. Bad chronic constipation can also lead to episodic abdominal pain and a sensation of fullness. Finally, an inflammation of the lining of the stomach (gastritis) or a stomach ulcer may cause pain like this. As you can see, the list is long, which is why it is important to get in to see your doctor to see if a diagnosis can be made.