Is there a product I can buy over-the-counter to flush out impacted earwax?

I was cleaning my ears, and while doing the right one, I guess I dug too deep, and shoved the wax deep into my ear. I can barely hear out of it now, and there is a constant like air sound in that air...some people describe it as a ringing sound I guess, but to me its more of the sound of air. I don't have medical insurance and I was wondering if there is anything I can buy over-the-counter to flush it out.
Ear wax is a common problem for many patients. Some people produce more ear wax than others. There are many things that you can use to help decrease the wax and to flush it out of the ear canal. If you are concerned about your ear, you should have it evaluated by a physician to ensure that it is just wax that is occluding the ear canal. There is a medication called Debrox that can be used to clean ear wax out of the ear canal. Debrox is available over the counter at your pharmacy. You can also use sweet oil or unscented baby oil in the ear canal. You can use a couple of drops twice a week to help moisten the wax so that it will drain out of the ear canal. Sometimes hydrogen peroxide will help to moisten the wax also, which will help the wax to drain from the ear canal. If ear wax is impacted in the ear, it may require removal by an ear, nose and throat physician under direct vision. It is important that you do not put instruments into your own ear as this can cause injury to the ear canal and possibly to the ear drum. Again, speak with your physician for more information.

Nearby Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors

• Dr. Harry Pantelides
    Dr. Harry Pantelides MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    380 2nd Ave
    New York, NY 10010
  • Dr. B. Thuy Le
    Dr. B. Thuy Le MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    222 E 31st Street
    New York, NY 10016
  • Dr. Michael Pitman
    Dr. Michael Pitman MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    310 East 14th Street
    New York, NY 10003

• Dr. Robert H. Woods
    Dr. Robert H. Woods MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    9767 North 91st Street
    Scottsdale, AZ 85258
  • Dr. Matthew Jepsen
    Dr. Matthew Jepsen MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    22 S 900 E
    Salt Lake City, UT 84102
  • Dr. John Butler
    Dr. John Butler MD
    Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
    4000 S 700 E.
    Salt Lake City, UT 84107