Do you use the IPL method for dark circles and puffy eyes?

Since I was about 26 years, I have noticed dark circles and puffy bags over and under my eyes. I am growing more and more frustrated with the fact that creams are not working. I have been told that intense pulsed light could possibly resolve my problem. I am looking for a dermatologist who can do this procedure on me.
Dark circles and puffy eyes is a very common cosmetic problem that is bothersome to many people. The causes of this problem can vary from person to person, and the treatments for the various causes differ. Therefore, it is best to talk with a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon to help you define your options. A common cause of dark circles is thinning of the skin under the eyelids, which normally occurs with aging. Sometimes, laser resurfacing or microdermoabrasion techniques can be helpful here, as they can stimulate growth of new collagen and skin. Another common cause is too many or very prominent blood capillaries in the skin under the eyes. This can be treated with laser based treatments or with intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy, both of which will tend to cause the small blood capillaries to go away or diminish in size. Sometimes, the dark circles are due to too much pigmentation (color) in the skin under the eyes. In this situation bleaching creams or chemical peels may be helpful. Finally, some cases are due to redundant or baggy skin or too little fat under the skin, and these may actually require surgery to remove the excess tissue or replace the fat. Talk to your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon to figure out what is best for you!