Why is it that i have an extremely sharp headache all of the time in the front of my head and eyes?

I am an 18 year old high school student and i am a male. I have been expieriencing this headache for a few days and it comes and goes. I will have it all day and it will go away at night just to come back the next day. I did have a cold last week if that could have something to do with it.
If you do not have a history of headache, and if this headache has only been going on for the last few days, then, given the recent history of having a cold, it is most likely that you are dealing with a sinus congestion headache. Often after a cold, the passages that drain the sinuses into the nose will become inflamed and clogged with mucus, leading to a buildup of fluid and pressure in the sinuses. The headache of sinus pressure is typically located in the front of the head above or below the eyes; often it is worse if you lean forward. Luckily, if this is what you are experiencing it will probably get better without too much trouble. You can hurry the process along with nasal saline irrigation, using the Nettipot or some other similar commercial system to clear up the nasal congestion. You may also use a nasal decongestant spray, as long as you are certain to only use it for 2 or 3 days before stopping. If these methods do not work, of if you experiencing worsening pain, drainage into the throat, or fevers, you should see your primary care doctor as these are signs that the condition is worsening.