Why have I been having headaches almost everyday?

I'm 18 years old and I'm a college student. And it never fails that I have a severe headache almost everyday. It's messing with my studies and I'm beginning to become very worried about it. Sometimes I take aspirin and still doesn't go away. I really need to know what type of doctor I should see about this.
I would recommend seeing a primary care doctor to have a thorough history and physical regarding your headaches. Depending on what your doctor discovers he or she might do blood work, order imaging, refer you to a neurologist, or prescribe medications or discuss lifestyle changes. In order to help your doctor make the correct diagnosis it can be very helpful to keep a "headache diary." Keep track of which days you get your headaches as well as what you ate that day, how much sleep you got, how much stress you were under, and anything else that you feel might be triggering your headaches. Some things you can try to prevent your headaches include getting a good night of sleep (at least 8 hours for most people), drinking plenty of water as dehydration is a common cause of headaches, and decreasing the level of stress in your life. Caffeine is also a common cause of headaches so make sure you limit your intake and drink the same amount everyday. Try taking ibuprofen at the first sign of a headache and lay down in a dark quiet room.

Other Neurologists