Why do I Keep getting these painful migraines?

Im a 21 year old college student who's had this problem with these horrible migraines. Around two days ago I started receiving painful migraines. I thought this came as a result of watching too much television, But yesterday I was reading and experienced the same thing. I tried taking aspirin to relieve me of then pain, but that didn't work. It seems as though I only experience these problems during the daytime. Is there a specific medication I should try?
Migraine headaches can be very painful and tough to dealt with. The triggers for these types of headaches include things you described like television, staring at a computer for too long, and sleep deprivation. The first step for you is to make sure that you are in fact suffering from migraines. After that, then you can seek out treatment. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a detailed history of your headaches and perform a comprehensive neurological exam. The purpose of this is to rule out other causes of headaches such as tension headaches. These headaches usually involve both sides of your head and often start in the neck and move towards the front of the head. In contrast migraine headaches begin on one side of the head, are throbbing in nature, and can be associated with light sensitivity and nausea. If your doctor decides that you are having migraine headaches, then you can get a prescription for a medication that is specific to migraine headaches such as sumatriptan. If you are having more than 4 or 5 migraines per month, then you may be a good candidate for preventative medication that can be taken daily. Good luck.

3161 N Rock Rd