I have been tired, irritable and sometimes dizzy. What should I do?

Recently I have had major bouts of tiredness and/or depression and I'm a young man(24) I'm not sure which side it leans more towards, I've had no major changes in my home life and feel fairly content. That being said I've been very tired, Getting bouts of dizziness daily. It has become hard for me to concentrate. I'm on no medication. take aspirin occasionally.I have tried many energy drink's and currently eating very well. Very confused about my lack of energy.
There are a number of potential causes of your symptoms. First of all, it is important to clarify what you mean by "dizzy." The causes (and treatments) of dizziness are very different depending on the actual sensation that you are feeling. This may include vertigo (the sensation of motion when you are stationary), lightheadedness (feeling like you may pass out), or instability on your feet. Depression can certainly be the cause if you are feeling depressed and/or don't find pleasure in the activities that normally bring you joy. Depression can also cause altered sleep patterns, fatigue, poor eating habits, and poor concentration, among other symptoms. You should see your primary care physician regarding your symptoms. He/she can perform a screening test for depression, as well as get a better sense of your sense of dizziness. He/she can also do some basic blood work to make sure you are not anemic or have a low thyroid hormone level as a cause of your fatigue. Blood and urine tests can also help determine if you are getting adequate hydration, which can also treat certain types of dizziness.