Are there any surgeries that can help someone with Migranes?

I am a 30 Year old mother of 2. My Migranes occur off and on but have been a pain in my butt for over 5 years now. The only time they went away is when I was pregnant. I can't find any determining factors as to what triggers them. Please help!
As you know, Migraine headaches can be extremely painful and affect you quality of life. Unfortunately, there are no surgeries that can help with your headaches. There are however, ways to help prevent them from happening. The best type of physician for you to see about this issue is a primary care physician such as a family doctor or internal medicine doctor. I start off treating migraines with Tylenol. For patients in which Tylenol is safe (i.e. no liver disease or allergies), I prescribe up to 3 grams of tylenol daily to be taken as needed for headaches. If this dose not work, then I prescribe a migraine specific medication such as Sumatriptan. Most patients I place on this medication either think it helped a lot, or didn't help at all. If I have a patient with more than 4-5 migraines per month, I give them a preventative medication such as daily amitriptyline (also known as Elavil). This medicine doesn't treat and active headache, but rather helps prevent them from starting in the first place. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with you primary care physician. He or she can take a detailed history of you headaches and determine if you are a good candidate for prophylactic(preventative) medication.