Why are my hands always sweaty?

I am a 28 year old male. I have always had sweaty hands as long as I can remember, with sweaty armpits as well. Deodorants work for a while, but I have yet to find anything that last all day. I've tried lowering salt in and take exercising more without noticeable results. I've heard this called hyper-hydrosis, but are there any cures that don't involve botox or messy antiperspirant creams?
It does indeed sound like what you have is hyperhydrosis. Hyperhydrosis is basically an individual variation in the activity of the sweat glands, which can lead to excessive sweating of the armpits, hands, and other areas. The condition is benign, but it does tend to cause anxiety and be socially embarrassing. I suggest talking to your primary care doctor, as there are several good treatments available to you. First line treatment for hyperhydrosis is always a skin drying agent, such as aluminum chloride. This is actually the same active ingredient that is found in antiperspirant deodorants, but it comes in prescription strengths. It is not very messy, and is often very effective for some people. If the drying agent does not work, a certain class of medications called anticholinergic medications are sometimes used. These medications work be reducing the nerve stimulation of the sweat glands and they can be effective, but they do sometimes have side effects, such as dry mouth. In addition to these remedies, exercises to reduce stress and anxiety can be helpful, as they reduce the central stimulus that drives the sweating. Only if none of these methods work are botox or surgical options likely to be explored.