What is causing these headaches?

I'm 29 and have been getting headaches a lot at night for the past few months. I do spend a lot of time at the computer for work and personal use, but I also do a lot of driving. Is it because of those reasons, or does it mean something else? I don't currently have glasses, but my eyesight seems fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
While there are many minor and passing causes for headaches, this can also be a sign of a serious illness. I would strongly recommend that you see your primary care doctor to have this evaluated. If he or she deems it appropriate, you may require a imaging of your head (such as a cat scan) any possibly a referral to a neurologist (a brain specialist). The most common cause of headaches is known as tension headaches. Tension headaches are caused by stress on the muscles around the head due to physical or mental stress. Abnormal vision or posture can certainly cause this, and therefore your computer use or driving could be the culprit. That being said, headaches at night are a concerning symptom. This is a very troubling sign or a possible space occupying lesion in the brain. Brain tumors, infections or other cancers can all cause this. For this reason you need to have an evaluation. Often there are accompanying neurologic findings on exam therefore a thorough physical examination is required. Other causes of headaches include migraines and cluster headaches. These headache syndromes should be investigated as well. Talk to your doctor. Night-time headaches are concerning and deserve evaluation. Good luck!

Other Neurologists