What kind of doctor should I see about my migraine?

I am having this migraine pain since couple of months. I get one side pain very often, almost everyday. Other issues, sensitivity to light, constipation, digestion problem, lower abdomen pain, irregular mestrual cycles. I am not sure if all the above are related, but please help me come over this.
It sounds like you have a lot of issues going on all at once. When you have a lot of symptoms and you are not sure if they are related, the best type of physician for you to see is your primary care physician. With regards to your migraine headaches, if you are getting daily symptoms then you probably need a prophylactic medication. This is a medication that you take daily to prevent the development of migraines before they start. My favorite medication for this is amitriptyline (also known as Elavil). This medication may also help you with your sensitivity to light. The only problem with it is that it may worsen your constipation so a stool softener would be a helpful addition as well. Your doctor may have a different migraine prophylactic medication that he or she likes better, so don't be surprised if you get a different recommendation. In terms of your digestive issues, they may or may not be related to your migraines. To determine if your symptoms are related, you need a much more detailed history of your symptoms and a thorough physical exam. This will be best performed by your primary care physician. I suggest that you schedule an appointment soon so that you can begin feeling better as soon as possible.