I have bumps on the back of my hand and up my forearm. What is causing this?

I'm a 26 year old female, I've had this condition for about 3 years. This always start in the spring, The bumps always start on the back of my hands, sometimes clear, sometimes red and they go up my forearm to the bend from my elbow. It doesn't affect the way I feel, there's no pain or itching associated with the bumps. I'm allergic to mosquito bites but I don't have any sort of other allergies, I don't sneeze when pollen levels are high, not allergic to any foods. The only medication I'm on is zarah, a birth control.
One possibility is that you are having a skin reaction to something in the environment, which could be an allergy or a contact reaction. Some of the common irritants that cause this include certain brands of soap, laundry detergent, and other personal care products. If you have recently switched a brand, this might be the cause. The fact that the symptoms seem to be seasonal also suggests that you may be allergic to something, especially if you also have other symptoms such as stuffy nose or itching eyes (although it sounds like you do not have these symptoms). Another possibility would be eczema. This is a condition caused by dryness of the skin due to a deficiency in certain molecules that help the skin stay moist. The treatment for eczema involves avoiding excessively drying the skin and also regular application of a thick moisturizer to trap in the skin's natural protective oils. Additionally topical steroid creams are sometimes needed. I suggest talking to your primary care doctor, especially if the symptoms are not improving or worsening. They will be able to help you figure out what might be going and decide whether or not any type of treatment is needed.