Why are there tremors in my right arm?

I am an 18 year old female in my senior year of high school. today in class around 1045am i started getting random tremors in my right arm causing my whole arm and hand to shake. it lasted until roughly 12 noon. then it started again around 145 and lasted about an hour, then again around 720 which lasted until about 815. no it is 1010pm and it is beginning again. what could be the cause of this?
There are several possible causes of this tremor. Sometimes, with lots of physical exercise, the muscles and nerves can become fatigue and this can lead to twitching or shaking because of the fatigue. If the symptoms do not recur, or if you can associate them with exercise this time around, then you probably do not need to worry too much. Simple tremors can sometimes run in families and may appear at any time. These types of simple tremors are typically worsened by fatigue and caffeine, and the often improve a lot when caffeine intake goes down and the person is well-rested. Of course, rarely, shaking like this can be a sign of a seizure or other neurological problem. This would be unlikely in hour case, especially if they do not come back. However, if the symptoms persist, or if you have any other concerning symptoms, such as headache, dizziness, visual changes, loss of consciousness, or weakness, then this could be a neurological emergency and you should be seen by your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately. If you do not have these warning flags but the symptoms still persist, you should see your primary care doctor soon to make sure something serious is not going on.

3161 N Rock Rd

• Dr. Shamim Shakibai
    Dr. Shamim Shakibai MD
    8733 Beverly Blvd
    West Hollywood, CA 90048
  • Dr. James Morgan
    Dr. James Morgan MD
    330 Northgate Drive
    Manteca, CA 95336
  • Dr. Julie Norley
    Dr. Julie Norley DO
    7534 E 2nd Street
    Scottsdale, AZ 85251