Why causes the sudden sharp pain on my foot?

Hi, I'm a 13 year old girl. This happened to me a few times last year and now it is happening again! There is this sharp pain I feel on my right foot when I get up to walk. It is because I get up to fast or something, or my foot is frozen, or something else? I am taking no medication for this because there is none and because the sharp pain is sudden only when I get up to walk or run sometimes. I do not know the cause and it really hurts once it happens suddenly, and what is worse that I never expect it.
Foot pain is a common complaint. There are many causes of this pain which could be the culprit. That being said, the intermittent nature might make it hard to diagnose. I would recommend that you see your doctor (your primary care doctor) in order to have this evaluated. If required, you may need to see a foot specialist (a podiatrist) or an orthopedic surgeon (a bone surgeon), but starting with your primary care doctor is the best first step. The foot and ankle is a remarkably complex part of the body with many intricate parts. As such, problems with any of a number of things can cause the pain. Bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and nerves are all the possible culprit. Common causes include inflammation of the ankle tendon. This can be caused by overuse, and does result in sharp pain with motion as you suggest. This is known as tendonitis. Inflammation of the plantar fascia can also cause this pain -- normally at the bottom of the heel. Known as plantar fascitis this can cause your symptoms. Both of these occur due to overuse of the foot, often with an abnormal foot arch. Often, shoe inserts or orthotics are needed. Talk to your doctor. You should have this evaluated.