Why do I got extreme chest pains when I lift something heavy?

Im a 23 year old male. When i try lifting something heave i have real sharp pain in the left side of my chest. Sometimes i get realy sweaty and short of breath. There are times that i feel like passing out or i get real dizzy. I have taken some fish oil pills to help with my heart but that's about it.
When physicians hear chest pain, we tend to get nervous because of the implications it has with the health of your heart. At first glance, you symptoms sound concerning. However, because you are so young, it is unlikely that your chest pain represents actual heart blockages (but still possible). If heart disease runs in your family, especially if someone in your family had a heart attack in their 20s or 30s, then the chances that this is heart disease is greater. Most likely this chest pain is coming from a strained muscle, or an inflamed joint, and it gets worse when you lift something heavy. Your shortness of breath and sweatiness can be do to the pain itself. Dizziness can occur simply because you are hyperventilating when the pain comes on. Since you symptoms do warrant further investigation, I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician (family medicine doctor or internal medicine doctor). He or she can take a more detailed history of your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. In addition, your doctor can get a baseline EKG. If your doctor is concerned that you may have early onset heart disease, then he or she will have you get an exercise stress test. Good luck.