How to increase sperm count?

I am 33 years old. I am having low sperm count. I've diagnosed for mutlitple things such as "Y" chromosome micro deletion. It was positive. There is no deletion. I've also checked Urologist. There is no issues found in urological test. I've also taken Testeron tablet. Nothing seems improved. Do you have any suggestion here?
A low sperm count can be caused by many things, but there are several things that you can do to improve your odds with just a few improvements that will be good for your health in other ways. Start by maintaining a healthy weight. Exercising regularly can also improve the quality of your sperm. Stress levels can also affect the quality of your sperm, as well as the quantity. Finally, eating a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables, in addition to taking a multivitamin, will help you to maintain both an adequate number as well as an appropriately healthy supply of sperm. At all costs, avoid tobacco, alcohol in excess, illicit drugs, and hot tubs for extended periods of time, as all of these contribute to a lower sperm count. As you have already had some testing done, you might be looking for additional answers. If you have had unprotected sex for longer than 1 year and have been unable to conceive, then you and your partner should see a physician for the appropriate testing. A physical examination, review of your past medical history, and some other simple tests could determine if you have other factors that could be playing a role in your low sperm count.