I have had pelvic pain for 3 months now, I am not sure what it is!

On the left side I think it is my ovary
Pelvic pain can be do to a number of possible problems. Unfortunately, the list is long and depends on many factors. Pelvic that is one sided is often do to an issue with your ovary such as an ovarian cyst. Ovarian cysts can result from a degenerating corpus luteum, a natural structure involved in regulating your periods. These cysts can be painful, but regress on their own in a few months. If you are sexually active, pelvic pain can represent a sexually transmitted infection. Gonorrhea or chlamydia, which can cause an infection of the cervix, can also cause an infection in the uterus and fallopian tubes which causes pelvic pain. If you have had unprotected sex recently, then you should get checked out to make sure it is not one of these infections. There are many other possibilities I have not listed here. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your OBGYN or primary care physician, whoever you see for your feminine health. He or she can take a more detailed history of your pelvic pain and perform a thorough physical exam. Your doctor may want to perform a pelvic ultrasound right there in the office which can detect. This way you may be able to answers for your pelvic pain right there. Good luck.