How can i get rid of my OBGYN symptoms?

I have been having the same problem for the past 6months, (abdominal pains, vaginal odor, white-ish discharge) and every time i go to the hospital they treat me for and STD but when i get the results back they come back that my results were negative.
It sounds like you may be suffering from one of three types of vaginal infections. Vaginal odor combined with a whitish discharge is often caused by an infection with yeast (also known as Candida). Other symptoms include pain and itching in the vaginal area. Most of the time yeast infections occur for unknown reasons, but sometimes they are associated with use of antibiotics or sometimes diabetes. Another possibility is bacterial vaginosis, an infection with normal bacteria of the vagina which have grown out of control. These infections occur also with the use of antibiotics but also more frequently in women who douche and women that have unprotected sex. Bacterial vaginosis is not an STD. There are other possibilities as well, but these two are the most likely types of infections you are getting. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or OBGYN, whoever you would prefer to see for your feminine heath. He or she can review your hospital laboratory results (which should include a microscopic analysis of your vaginal discharge) and determine what type of vaginal infection you have been getting. From there, you can discuss methods to prevent them from coming back and methods to treat them without going to the hospital. Good luck.