Is a diabetes consultation necessary if I've been urinated frequently?

Hello. I've been urinated frequently. I am a 35 year woman and thinking about scheduling a consultation.
The doctor you should see first is your primary care doctor. Your primary care doctor is best qualified to deal with this and all similar general complaints, perform a physical examination, and help you decide what treatment or diagnostic workup you need. There are many causes for frequent urination. Diabetes can indeed cause this, because the rise in sugar in the urine keeps the kidneys from being able to concentrate the urine and leads to increased urination. Other symptoms of diabetes would include fatigue, weight loss, nausea, and blurry vision. Another (more common) cause for frequent urination would be a urinary tract infection. Frequently, this will also be accompanied by burning or cramping with urination and a sensation of needing to go without being able to produce much urine. In women who have given birth, sometimes a disruption of the pelvic floor muscles due to the birth can similar create problems with urination. The first step is to set up an office visit with your primary care doctor. In addition to asking you some questions, they will perform a thorough physical examination and will probably also take a sample of urine for analysis. On the basis of these results they will help you figure out what is going on.