Can creams help reduce the itchiness of eczema?

I am told moisturizers help reduce the pain of eczema. I am a 28 year old male and nothing seems to be working. Is there a pill I can take or do I just need to deal with it?
Yes, creams and thick lotions can be extremely effective at addressing the itching and burning that often accompany eczema. Given that you have obviously been using some of these without relief, it would be a good idea to speak with your doctor about further treatment options to help provide some relief. While there are pills available that can offer some degree of relief, there are also more potent creams, lotions, and other therapies available that can serve as a second line of treatment when needed. Our understanding of eczema has grown from the previous belief that it was an allergic condition to our current thinking that it is instead due to an absence or inability of the skin to provide the appropriate barrier protection that it is supposed to provide. When vital proteins are missing or not correctly made by your skin, the skin performs more poorly both at keeping moisture in as well as keeping new toxins and allergens out. The creams and lotions help to some degree to make up for this deficit, but there are many additional options that your primary care doctor or dermatologist would be able to offer, and of which are likely to improve your current complaints.