Will a c-section leave a scar?

I'm 26 and don't want any scars on my body. Will a c-section leave a scar? Is there any way to minimize scarring?
Unfortunately, there is no surgery developed to date that is completely scar free. The good news is that the surgeons involved have become very good at hiding the scar in creases and areas where the scar will be the least obvious, meaning that you will not be constantly reminded of the surgery that you have had. The key will be to speak with your OB/GYN before hand to make sure that he or she is in agreement with you about how important it is to minimize your scar. Obviously, the most important factors in how big the incision is and where the incision is made have to do with both your health and the health of your baby. If everything is planned perfectly and there are no urgent interventions that are required, your results will generally be superior to those that might develop if your baby's or your health were at risk. By speaking to your surgeon about your concerns, he or she will be able to help you understand their philosophy and approach to minimizing scar effects. If, after the birth of your baby, you are not satisfied, there are other option to minimize the appearance of the scar as well.