How can I lessen the frequency of chronic pelvic pain?

I have seen my doctor already. I'm 33. I have chronic pelvis pain. What can I do to deal with it?
I am not sure what to say precisely without knowing a bit more about what is going on. This is because there are many different types of pelvic pain, and treating the cause of the pain is usually the way to go. I would suggest that you talk to your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor. It will be important to figure out what is going on in order to recommend treatment. Usually, multiple things need to be ruled out. For example, sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia can cause pelvic pain if they lead to pelvic inflammatory disease. Treating the infection generally resolves the pain. Endometriosis, which is a condition in which cells from the lining of the uterus get out into the abdominal cavity and grow there, is a very common cause of pelvic pain, generally with a pattern that fluctuates with the menstrual periods. Interstitial cystitis, which causes pelvic pain with a significant component of urinary cramping and pain is another possibility. Finally, there is also the possibility that the pain is related to a non-pelvic cause, such as constipation or irritable bowel syndrome. Once a cause is identified, treatment will be possible.