Does alternative treatment offer hope for cancer patients?

I am a 39 year old man with cancer. Should I try alternative treatment? I feel as though I'm running out of options.
First of all, I am very sorry to hear that you are dealing with a cancer diagnosis and that treatment is not going very well. This could be a very difficult thing to deal with, and I highly suggest that you seek the support of your family and friends to help you through. Additionally, if you are having a lot of mood symptoms such as anxiety or depression, or if you are feel like you cannot cope, then you may want to discuss this with a social worker or therapist. Your cancer doctor or your primary care doctor can make this referral for you if you wish. If it turns out that you have significant mood symptoms, you may also need to be treated with medications to help those symptoms, something which your cancer doctor or your psychiatrist can do for you. In terms of alternative treatments for your cancer, I highly suggest that you discuss your options with the cancer doctor who has been following your case. They will be the only doctor who knows your case well enough to determine if you might benefit from an experimental treatment, such as a drug trial. If you are not in a major medical center, they may refer you to one if you are interested in a trial

9815 E Harry St

• Dr. Camilo Rincon
    Dr. Camilo Rincon MD
    7824 Lake Underhill Road
    Orlando, FL 32822
  • Dr. Syed Mujeeb
    Dr. Syed Mujeeb MD
    411 W. Parker Rd
    Houston, TX 77091
  • Dr. Alex Bernstein
    Dr. Alex Bernstein MD
    3039 Ocean Parkway
    Brooklyn, NY 11235