Can dengue hemorrhagic fever make me vomit?

I have most of the symptoms of dengue fever. Now I've started vomiting. Is this part of the dengue. I'm 33. I haven't vomited since I was 8.
Thank you for your question. Dengue fever, although uncommonly encountered in the United States, is a common tropical virus which is transmitted by mosquitoes. The symptoms of dengue most commonly include fever, headache, rash, and pain (leading to its common nickname of "breakbone fever"). Common symptoms can also include nausea and vomiting, symptoms you are currently experiencing. The treatment for dengue fever is often "supportive care" with IV fluids and pain medication to treat the symptoms while waiting for it to resolve on its own. In rare instances, particularly on the second or subsequent infections with dengue fever, a form can develop called dengue hemorrhagic fever, which can be life-threatening. Symptoms of dengue hemorrhagic fever can include abnormal bruising or bleeding, and when severe, can progress to "shock" which has variable symptoms but can include dizziness, chest or severe abdominal pain, or confusion. Dengue hemorrhagic fever can be fatal, and management involves hospitalization and often the consultation of many different specialists. Dengue fever is a serious illness, and if you believe you have dengue, you should seek the attention of a medical doctor right away for further diagnosis and treatment. It is not possible to establish a diagnosis over the internet; only an in-person consultation with a licensed physician can help to diagnose dengue.