What dietary guidelines should I follow to maintain a healthy body?

I want to look good naked. What should I eat? How should I maintain my diet?
There are general principles of healthy eating that apply to most people. These include making sure to limit your intake of refined sugars and fats, especially saturated fats. They also include making sure to eat a balanced diet high in fiber, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Maintaining a healthy weight requires not only eating a healthy diet but also regular exercise. Most doctors would recommend that you should engage in aerobic exercise that elevates your heart rate for at least 30-60 minutes on most days of the week. If you are overweight and looking to lose some weight, I recommend talking with a nutritionist. They will be able to make an assessment of your eating habits and weight loss goals and will recommend a specific plan for weight reduction that is realistic and focused on making healthy choices for the rest of your life. I would recommend avoiding fad or popular diets. Most of these replace one bad set of eating habits for another (for example, not eating any carbohydrates). This may translate into early weight loss, but most people actually end up gaining all of this weight back because the diets are not realistic or sustainable over the long haul.