How can I break my bad dietary habit?

All I do is eat junk. I'm 28 and I'm worried about my health. How can I change things?
Eating a healthy diet is one part of living a healthy lifestyle. Together with exercise, it helps to control weight and protect the heart and other vital organs over your life span. Public information websites can give you a lot of good information, such as information on the food pyramid. The food pyramid is a concept that helps to introduce the concept of eating a diverse, balanced diet as well as avoiding added sweets and sugars and most fats. In addition to this, you might consider talking to a nutritionist, especially if you are overweight and looking to lose weight. A nutritionist can take an inventory of your eating habits and point out to you where you might be going wrong. If you are looking to lose weight, they can also make some specific recommendations about calorie reduction in a way that is realistic and achievable. Exercise is also very important. Most doctors recommend that you should get at least 30-60 minutes of aerobic exercise (this is exercise that raises your heart rate and makes you sweat) on most days of the week in order to maintain your weight and protect your heart and other body systems over the long haul.