Would a nose job help my sinus problems?

I have suffered with runny noses and infected sinuses all my life. I am 54 and want to improve the quality of my life. I snore and wheeze when I sleep and I am often teased because boyfriends I have had say I sound like a bird. I would like to meet someone but this problem has really made me a recluse. My nose is big so please help me with whatever suggestions you have. Thank you
The size of your nose is not really related to whether or not you suffer from sinus congestion or nasal allergies or snoring. It is possible, sometimes, for these problems to be related to an anatomical defect, such as a deviated nasal septum. Therefore, occasionally surgery can help the problem. However, this is not surgery to fix the external shape of the nose but, rather, surgery to fix the internal problem (nasal polyp, deviated septum, or other obstruction). Your primary care doctor will be able to help you figure out what is going on. Most cases of chronic sinus trouble are not related to problems like those I mentioned which need to be fixed surgically. Most are instead related to chronic mucus and inflammation. There are, fortunately, medicines that can help relieve these symptoms of inflammation and mucus plugging substantially. These might include anti histamine medications like loratidine (Claritin) or cetirizine (Zyrtec) among others. They might also include nasal steroid sprays, such as fluticasone (Flonase). Another home remedy which is very effective is nasal saline irrigation, with something like the Nettipot or another commercially available system purchased in your pharmacy. Talk to your primary care doctor, who will be able to help you decide on a good treatment plan.