Are malignancies treatable if caught early enough?

I have a malignant tumor but we caught it early. Can I treat it? Can I get better?
I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with a diagnosis of cancer. This can be a very trying and difficult time, and I am sure you have many questions. Fortunately, the best person to help answer your questions will be your primary care doctor or your new cancer doctor. It is difficult to make specific statements without knowing what type of tumor you have, where it is located, etc. These factors have a big role to play in determining treatment and outcome. However, it is generally good news to hear that a tumor has been "caught early" because this presumable means that it has not grown much in size and potentially also has not had time to metastasize (spread to other parts of the body). I recommend talking as soon as possible with your cancer doctor. Nearly all forms of cancer have a standard type of treatment, which may include surgery (to cut out the tumor), radiation (to kill tumor cells using radiation beams), or chemotherapy (to kill tumor cells using medications). Your cancer doctor will be able to explain what types of treatment are recommended for the specific type and location of your cancer.