Can a positive drug test affect my mental health?

I am 29 and had a positive drug test. I was then fired. Now I'm depressed and I don't know what to do. I've lost my health insurance. Who can I see? How can I find peace?
It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of challenging issues at the moment, many of which could have negative effects on your mental health and mood. Overall, a positive drug test is not something which is going to make you become depressed. It sounds as though your current feelings are a result of the situation your drug use has led to, namely losing your job, health insurance, and peace of mind about yourself. There are organizations that can help you with your drug addiction, and becoming sober and maintaining your sobriety will be very important in helping you move forward with your life from here. AA and NA both offer free meetings to help people overcome addiction. Please talk with your primary care physician who should also be able to help connect you with resources to help. If you discuss your financial situation with the office, they may be able to work out arrangements with you so that you can continue to be seen. In addition, they should also be able to direct you to clinics that will see you free of charge. Many communities do have resources for people in difficult financial situations to still be able to receive medical care, including psychiatric care and counseling.