What pre-menstrual symptoms are the easiest to treat?

I get so many headaches before my period starts and other things. What can I do to lessen the symptoms.
Premenstrual symptoms are very common, and most women have at least some of them. The exact causes are not entirely known, but they are related to the changes in hormones that occur just before the period begins. Symptoms can include fatigue, headache, abdominal pain, nausea, mood swings, bloating, and breast tenderness, among others. Many women find that paying close attention to their habits during the premenstrual time can be helpful. For example, regular aerobic exercise may give a feeling of energy and wellbeing that overcomes a lot of the fatigue or mood swings. Eating a healthy nutritious diet will keep you energized, and especially staying away from salty or processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine may help with the headaches, bloating, and mood swings. If you have any pain, then an anti inflammatory medicine like ibuprofen or naprosyn will likely be of some use, especially if you take it regularly for a few days. If none of these approaches work for you, then you should see your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor. Sometimes, oral contraceptive medications are helpful to decrease symptoms, and if there are significant mood swings sometimes an anti depressant medication can be helpful.