I been having a cold, allergies and persistent cough for the last 2 weeks. What should I do?

I started with a sore throat, nasal congestion and fever 2 weeks ago. I took Augmentin 875-mg (Amoxicilin) for 5 days and I seemed to get better by the 6th day. After 3 or 4 days I started with cough again, congestion and very weak.
Sorry to hear that you have been sick for 2 weeks now. This isn't the easiest question to answer without taking a thorough history and being able to examine you, but I can give you some of my thoughts. First of all it is (unfortunately) quite common for a common cold to be treated with antibiotics due to the symptoms alone. This is obvious, however "colds" (like influenza, or rhinovirus) are viral and thus antibiotics shouldn't do anything to treat them. This is why many physicians will perform a rapid strep test in their office (rapid strep is a test that is designed to detect streptococcus, a relatively common bacteria that can cause sore throat). The typical symptoms of a viral URI (upper respiratory infection) include coryza, sore throat, nasal congestion/obstruction, rhinorrhea, cough, and low-grade fever. Most URI's run their course in 7-10 days, but can progress to viral bronchitis at times. It is not typical for bacterial pharyngitis (like strep throat) to give nasal symptoms or cough, which makes it less likely that your initial illness was a bacterial process. Being that your symptoms have been persistent for 2 weeks now, and a typical viral illness should run its course in that time, I would recommend making an appointment with your primary care physician to be evaluated. At times it is possible to get a bacterial superinfection during or after a URI. I hope this is helpful. Hope you feel better.