What can I do if I start experiencing nose problems like nose bleeds?

I'm 25 and have had two nosebleeds two nights in a row. What can I do? I haven't had them since I was a kid.
In the medical world, we call nose bleeds epistaxis. This problem can have many different causes. There are so many, that I won't be able to cover all of them here. Probably the most common cause of a nose bleed is trauma to the nose. This can be as simple as getting hit in the nose or from picking the nose. It can also be caused by upper respiratory tract infection such as the common cold. These infections can make your inner nose lining inflamed and more susceptible to bleeding. Nose bleeds are common in people that have blood clotting disorders. This is where small breaks in your nose blood vessels cause bleeding that would have otherwise clotted off. Finally, rare tumors in the nose can also cause bleeds. I suggest that you start off by scheduling an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a comprehensive history of your symptoms and perform a thorough nose and throat exam. If no abnormalities are found that can explain your epistaxis, then your doctor may decide to order some blood tests including blood clotting studies. This will tell your doctor if your blood is not clotting in the proper way. If abnormalities are found, or if the bleed continue, then you may need a referral to an ear nose and throat doctor.