At what age does Parkinson's disease usually strike?

I'm in my early 20s and probably just being paranoid, but what are the first symptoms?
Parkinson's disease is a disease of the brain that primarily affects movement. The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease include difficulty walking, difficulty initiating movements, and a slow hand tremor. Parkinson's disease usually develops in people over the age of 50, though there are certainly rare cases of people that start to show signs at a much younger age. A different phenomenon called Parkinsonism is a syndrome that has features of Parkinson's disease (slow movement and tremor), but does not meet full criteria for the disease. This is a common phenomenon that typically occurs in much older patients. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician (family doctor or internal medicine doctor). He or she will be able review your medical and family history and perform a thorough physical exam. If nothing is found, then you can resume your routine checkups. Keep in mind that their are thousands of diseases out there for which we have no control over whether or not we get them. It is prudent of you to pay attention to every symptom and to have regular visits to your doctor. However, try not to focus too much on diseases that are out of your control. Good luck.