Should I get a plastic surgery consultation about a very large mole I had removed?

I am a 33 year old woman and had a mole removed, now theres a big scar. Is it worth a consultation about getting rid of or but can they do anythign about it?
Scars are an unfortunate but necessary complication to many surgical procedures, including mole removal. Although there are many approaches to try to minimize the size of scars when undergoing such procedures, such as careful suturing (sewing) of the edges and prevention of infections of the wound, it is often impossible to prevent formation of scars. Surgical therapy for scars is limited to very large scars which are particularly unsightly. Scar removal consists of excision of the original scar. Unfortunately, scar removal will inevitably produce another scar in the same location - the hope is that this scar will be smaller and improved in cosmetic appearance from the first scar. Risks to the procedure include bleeding, wound infection or poor wound healing, and production of a cosmetically unsatisfactory scar. Only an in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon can determine if you are a good candidate for excision and scar-revision. If you are interested in pursuing scar revision, you should make an appointment to discuss the matter with your primary care doctor, and see if they can provide you with a referral to an excellent, well-reputed plastic surgeon who specializes in scar revision.