Do tall people die younger?

My husband is 6'3? and I worry about him dying early. My fatrher was very tall and died very young of vascular disease.
Did you father have any associated diseases, such as marfan's disease, that led to him being very tall? Did your father have any other associated medical problems, such as high blood pressure, smoking, high cholesterol, or diabetes that may have caused him to have vascular disease? As it sounds like you are very concerned about your husband and the potential for him to die at a young age because of his height, you may consider having him be evaluated by a primary care doctor for further work up. He or she will be able to evaluate your husband, his medical history, presenting symptoms and physical exam and discuss with you further anything that he believes that may put your husband at a higher risk for dying at an early age. In general, there is no data that would support the idea that height and early death would be linked, but of course, associated diseases such as obesity, smoking and diabetes would definitely put your husband at a higher risk for early death than another person who does not have these diseases.