Is it normal to feel moody after your period?

I understand feeling moody on my period, but once it's over I still have a big of rage in me. Why? How can I get rid of it? I feel out of control sometimes.
Things to consider about these moody periods that you have, that will help better elucidate the answers to your questions include does the moodiness affect your day to day life? Does it impact your normal routines or interactions with other people? Does the moodiness cause people to act or treat you differently? Do you feel that this is negatively affecting your life and mental health? Along with your medical history, physical examination and presenting symptoms, the answers to these questions will help your primary care doctor better decide upon the appropriate work up and treatment options available for you with regards to these moody episodes that you have after your period. Of course, it is possible that this moodiness is normal and that it is just your bodies natural reaction to completing your period and its reaction to the hormone surges that are occurring. On the other hand, if these moody episodes are affecting your life in a negative way, then there may be medications that you doctor can prescribe to help you level out your mood so that it is not affecting you in a negative way. Of course, the first and most important thing is that you are evaluated by your primary care doctor.

9415 E Harry St