Does having kids lead to baldness?

I have three kids and am 28. After the most recent one I really started to lose my hair. Why does having kids mean baldness?
Have you noticed any other associated symptoms along with your hair loss, such as problems with temperature (either finding it too hot or too cold) at times when you used to be able to tolerate the temperature? Have you noticed any large changes in your weight, either weight gain or weight loss? Have you taken any new medications or have any other reason that you might have some hair loss? Your medical history,presenting symptoms and physical exam, along with the answers to these questions, will help your primary care doctor decide upon the appropriate work up and possible treatment options available for you regarding your recent hair loss. Although this may be a normal thing, it is important that you are evaluated because there are various medical problems that can also begin as signs of hair loss. For these reasons, it is important that you are evaluated by your primary care doctor as he or she will best be able to decide upon the appropriate work up options and whether this is something to be concerned about.